EasySRE Copyright Notice
This website and its content is copyright of Catcher Media Social CIC 2018. All rights reserved.
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
Walsall registered members
- May watch online all films and download and print all accompanying resources to use for teaching purposes within Walsall.
- May not transfer or use any EasySRE content stored on electronic devices or copied onto discs/storage devices outside of Walsall unless it is purchased.
- May not share their membership privileges or member's content outside of the registered organisation.
- Will be asked to re-subscribe to EasySRE after 24 months.
Non-Walsall registered users - After purchasing
- May watch online films to use for teaching purposes and print all accompanying resources to use for teaching purposes within the registered organisation.
- May not transfer or use any EasySRE content stored on electronic devices or copied onto discs/storage devices in other schools or organisations.
- May not share their membership privileges with others.
- Online conditions: unlimited viewing for use within one school/group only – non transferable. Fee is for use of purchased title and resources for 1 years, after which time you will need to re-subscribe.
EasySRE website usage terms and conditions
The term Catcher Media Social CIC or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 50 Lichfield Avenue, Hereford. HR1 2RJ. Our company registration number is 8343486. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- Agreeing to the copyright requirements. (see copyright notice above)
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- While we endeavour to keep the information on this site up to date and correct, neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the text, design, layout, look, appearance, graphics, images and movies. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice (see copyright notice above), which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- This website includes links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Catcher Media Social cic takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.